Hallo Alex,

On 30 July 2013 19:25, Alex Glaros <alexgla...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Okay...I have this so far
>         db.TaxonomyDetail.objectID.represent =  lambda ObjectSuperType,record
> : A(db.TaxonomyDetail.objectID, _target = "_blank", _href =
> 'manage_object_super_type')
>
> But
>
> 1. record: A(db.TaxonomyDetail.objectID displays literally instead of the
> field contents
> 2. Link goes to the correct controller but all records are selected.  How
> do I get it to choose the correct record in the table?

Maybe something like:

 _href = URL(r = request,
                    c = <your controller>,
                    f = <the function in your controller>,
                    vars = dict(id = str(ObjectSuperType.ObjectID)))

You can also use ' args'  in stead of vars.  See the web2py book on how to
handle request.vars and request.args in the receiving function.

Regards
Johann