I'm trying to use include in 'for' statement importing left navigation
snippets from separate folders for particular modules. Code is very simple
as below. But it fails on line with include saying that 'm' variable doesnt
exist. I tried this and that and found out that include can see variables
specified in models but cant see any variable defined in template ... What
wrong I'm doing?

  {{ for m in app.modules.codes: }}
      {{include m+'/left_navig.html' }}
  {{pass}}