I am using mysql. Using my query in grid results into a table like the
following:

3 records found
Man_ID    Man_Type
8                BC
8                BC
8                BC

I want to add a groupby statement which will provide the following result:

Man_ID    Man_Type
8                BC

Thanks,

Matt