Hi,

in the docs it uses this code as an example.

for row in db().select(
        db.person.ALL,
        orderby=db.person.name, groupby=db.person.name):
        print row.name
Alex
Bob
Carl

When I run this code it fails.

rsSuppliers = db().select(
        db.weekly_data.ALL,
        orderby=db.weekly_data.supplier_name, groupby=db.weekly_data.
supplier_code)

I get this error
gluon.contrib.pg8000.errors.ProgrammingError: ('ERROR', '42803', 'column
"weekly_data.id" must appear in the GROUP BY clause or be used in an
aggregate function')

I think this issue is related specifically to postgres. How do I group by
supplier_code and get the first supplier_name?