Thanks, Joe, I'm getting some progress... When changed to ajax=False, the
feedback form displays correctly on all the pages. However, with ajax set
to False, the feedback is not being sent to my email.

Plus, how do I check if ajax gets triggered?

my feedback (suggestions) function:
def suggestions():

    suggest_form=SQLFORM.factory(
        Field('your_email', label="Your email",
requires=IS_EMAIL(error_message="Wrong email")),
        Field('question', 'text', label="Your suggestions",
requires=IS_NOT_EMPTY(error_message="Enter suggestions")),
formstyle='divs', submit_button="Send", separator=None,
_name='suggestions', _class='formstyle')

    if suggest_form.process(formname='suggestions').accepted:

        if mail.send(
            to=mail.settings.sender,
            subject='New suggestion from',
            message=suggest_form.vars.question + '\n\n' +
suggest_form.vars.your_email,
            encoding='utf-8'):
            response.flash = "Suggestions sent. Thanks!"

    elif suggest_form.errors:
        response.flash = "Errors in form. Try again."

    return dict(suggest_form=suggest_form)