Well, it's not web2py's fault.  But Bootstrap recently did something that
causes their menus to fail on iPhone, and I have verified this behavior.
 Basically you can't select any menu choices, leaving you unable to log in.
 I don't know if there's a real fix yet... We tried the suggested fix on
the Bootstrap forum without success but we're still working on it...

Thought everyone should know...

-- Joe

P.S.  Please, no Android jokes!