what I actually wanted to do is this. when my app runs for the first time
it has the auth user table (renamed to tv_auth_users), around 20 columns
and 2 records. the structure of other auth_tables remains same. But the
tv_auth_permissions table has around 40 records and tv_auth_membership and
the tv_auth_groups have 3 records each. So I thought if I put these in a
seperate file it would speed up the app. I didnt know how to write the
db.py file for such a scenario.