hi all,
I have downloaded web2py_win and lighttpd(windows ver) on my windows
machine. configured as below but still its not working can somebody
help me in web2py app deployment

web2py at  C:\Apps\web2py_win\web2py
lighttpd at  C:\apps\LightTPD

in lighttpd i have configured

     server.modules              = (   "mod_fastcgi")
     server.document-root        = "C:/Apps/web2py_win/web2py/
applications/"
     # files to check for if .../ is requested
     index-file.names            = ( "index.php", "index.pl",
"index.cgi",
                                                   "index.html",
"index.htm", "default.htm" )
     static-file.exclude-extensions = ( ".php", ".pl", ".cgi", ".py")
     fastcgi.server = (".fcgi" =>
                    ("localhost" =>
                        (
                         "socket"    => "TMP/fcgi.sock",
                         "min-procs" => 1
                        )
                    )
                 )
     cgi.assign                  = ( ".fcgi" => "C:/Apps/web2py_win/
web2py/web2py.exe")