Hi all,

I initially noticed the problem of unwanted form submits when trying to
make elements from a custom form sortable w/ jquery, but the problem
extends further..

I first posted the problem here -
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/web2py/rPHKPqqHbsg

It also happens when I implement
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/web2py/cehv_umpS-U to check all
checkboxes in a view..

Bottom line is, when I combine certain jQuery functions with custom forms (
http://web2py.com/books/default/chapter/29/07#Custom-forms ), clicking
buttons on those forms causes the form to unwantedly accept or validate..
when I remove the custom form elements and just use {{=form}} in the view,
the js code behaves as intended and the form does not accept or validate
until I click the Submit button.

Thanks for any help. I can't figure out why this happens..
-jl