Regarding pythonanywhere.com, what's the best way to run own background
tasks? In the website they state 1-hour scheduled task, but I need to run
multiple tasks almost real-time (e.g. sending registration emails and
such). I've designed my website so that most tasks are queued and done in
the background.

Ykä

On Thursday, August 29, 2013 9:33:36 AM UTC+3, Loïc wrote:

> My apps are hosted at pythonanywhere.com
> People there are very helpfull and responsive.
> I recommend it...
>

> Le mercredi 28 août 2013 16:41:25 UTC+2, Massimo Di Pierro a écrit :
>>
>> Answers below.
>>
>> On Tuesday, 27 August 2013 16:11:22 UTC-5, Vivek Jha wrote:
>>>
>>> I am new in web development and I have started with web2py and have
>>> almost copleted reading the web2py book.
>>>
>>> Now few practical issues are coming up about which I don't have any
>>> experience and that is chosing the right economical webhost.
>>>
>>> I think following suits my pocket:
>>> 1. Bluehost
>>> 2. Hostgator (mainly becuase they have presence in India as well)