I am sorry. I am trying to groupby and not orderby.
I want to select from 2 tables and groupby the id of one table. This works
fine in sqllight but throws an error on postgresql.
Massimo suggested that I add the id of the second table using "|". However,
then I can't get the result I need, which is grouping by the id of the
first table only.
I hope this makes sense.

http://bouguerra.org