Does conversiontype need to be writable in forms? If not, you can use a
computed field. If you are just trying to change the default value, you
could do something like:

Field('conversiontype','reference conversiontype',
      default=5 if request.vars.tiluse == 5 else 2)

Note, that will only change the default on submission, so it won't help
with pre-populating the form (but you can't know the value of tileuse at
the time the form is created anyway).

Anthony