I am currently using CodeIgniter and now moving to web2py and noticed its
similar in how easy it is to start. I like the feature of web2py not having
to be installed. Does this sacrifice anything performance-wise for example?
Whats the tech/reasoning behind not making this more common among web MVC
frameworks? Because it doesnt need to be installed, I would be able to copy
the folder over to another server and get it running quickly correct? I
recently tried setting up RoR and have tremendous problems with gems, RVM
and incompatibility issues, and I am thankful for this web2py feature.