On Monday, September 9, 2013 10:41:53 AM UTC-7, Dave S wrote:

> Just to be sure the question is understood, you're talking about using
> this tool in web2py?
>
> <http://code.shutterstock.com/rickshaw/>
>

> On Friday, September 6, 2013 4:35:04 AM UTC-7, Pramod Jadhav wrote:
>>
>> hiiiiiiii
>>

> /dps "newbie with no answers"

Bust as a first guess, since this appears to be a javascript library, you'd
have it in location it can be downloaded from (static/js ?) and then you'd
put something in your views to invoke the javascript

<script>

 function myRickshawWrapper(){
   var myData=getMyData()

 vargraphnewRickshaw.graph(
{...})

graph.render

}

</script>

 Hope that reads sensibly, gmail is being twitchy for me today so the
whitespace might be ... awkward.

/dps