July 31, 2013 1:59:02 PM UTC+2, Vikas Gupta wrote:
> I need to disable the user from logging in multiple times from different
machines... If he is logged in on one machine with ip A, and he tries to login
on another machine with ip B, either his A's session should be expired or his
attempt on B should fail. this did not work with check_client... isnt this
what check_client is supposed to do? My app as well as welcome app allowed me
to login from different machines despite the presence of check_client.

Hi, Are you able to disable the concurrent login for the same from different
location in web2py. Could you please share the information. I too wanna know
that