Hello,

It seems that auth.settings.*login_url* = URL('default', 'user',
args='login', extension=False) works at least in context where the user
access site and get redirect to login page...

But for some reason, it seems that self.settings.login_url in the code
below :

messages.update(ajax_failed_authentication=DIV(H4('NOT AUTHORIZED'),
            'Please ',
            A('login',
              _href=*self.settings.login_url* +
              ('?_next=' +
urllib.quote(current.request.env.http_web2py_component_location))
              if current.request.env.http_web2py_component_location else
''),
            ' to view this content.',
            _class='not-authorized alert alert-block'))

Get override or the auth init get call again in context of component and
auth.settings.login_url = URL(...) from db.py is ignored??

Richard

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 4:32 PM, Richard Vézina <ml.richard.vez...@gmail.com