Devs ignore my question if you think it has nothing to do with this issue,
but I came looking for a similar pattern. Ever since I upgraded from 2.6.1
to 2.6.3 and now 2.6.4 I have noticed cases where submitting a form POSTs
to the wrong target page. In all cases '#' is the form action. My views
involve LOAD but no auth in controllers. I'll create a new thread if I can
spot a pattern.