Hi Massimo,

Thanks for your help. I think I'm crystal clear on your explanation
regarding the button, but I'm still confused on the other issue that
Anthony answered previously, despite his and your posts..

In my controller I used:

  form = SQLFORM.factory(*fields)

  if form.accepts(request, session):

Could you please be a little more specific? What should I use here instead
of 'form.accepts' ? I think this is causing me trouble elsewhere in my
application, too, and it would be really helpful if I knew a little bit
more..

Thanks again,
-J