On 09/30/2013 12:28 AM, Tim Richardson wrote:
This isn't my experience.
First, try creating a new project via web2py admin, and then open the
web2py directory in pycharm (not your application directory).
This should be fine, at least it is for me (so far I've used it on OS X,
archlinux and Windows).

I have just now created a new web2py project from within web2py, using
the option "local web2py folder" on the second step of the new project
creation (on OS X, maybe that's why it says folder) which looked ok,
although the couple of new apps I've created and actually worked with
have been via the admin app

I'm half-wondering if it was an artifact of possibly having another (Flask) project open when I created the web2py one.

Later when I closed pycharm and deleted the entire directory that I had the web2py project in, then opened pycharm and created a new project from the start, that seems to not have all the 'unresolved reference' errors. Or, if I start from scratch and just browse into an existing web2py install, I get no errors.

Weird.