On Sunday 17 May 2009 20:36:03 Iceberg wrote:
> The message can be customized by an "error_message" argument.
>   db.Field('foo', 'integer', requires=IS_INT_IN_RANGE
> (0,5,error_message='oops'))
I know that. But that's well,... a bit too large for me. I prefer dedicating
just a single line for a single db field. And together with all other
arguments and a comment it already close to 80% of screen width.
At the same time I don't really see any harm doing it the way I proposed.

> But I havn't tested whether it can be:
>    ..., error_message=T('oops') ...
>
> Maybe you can try and tell us.
May be. But my point (1) was just a freeload. I'm not actually going to make a
translateable app yet, sorry.

--
Sincerely yours
Alexey Nezhdanov