I am trying to apply a standard representation to the fields in a
SQLFORM.grid object using their field names with the following code:

for f in db.timesheet.fields:
        db.things[f].represent = lambda value, row: DIV(value if value else
        '-',_class=f, _id=str(row.id)+ '.' + f)

but all of the fields wind up with the exact same representation:

*<div class="modified_by" id="6.modified_by">*6</div>
*<div class="modified_by" id="6.modified_by">*Years--but in other pigments
compounded so it tells us at on</div>
*<div class="modified_by" id="6.modified_by">*2008-08-02</div> . . .

Incidentally, the "modified_by" field is the last field in the table. Does
anyone see what I am doing wrong here and how I can correct it?

Thanks,
Patrick