Hello,
what are the best procedures to move an existing and working basic
application developed just on top of web2py into T3?

I have no idea how to modify my controllers into procedures in order
to get the same functionality in my wiki application.
For example, I have defined functions in my controller which make
selectiions based on the respons.args:

localhost/app/item/show/1 where 1 is the id.

My app uses a lot of code from the manual (mywiki).
How would this work with T3?

The only documentation on T3 I found was this viodeo:
http://www.vimeo.com/2462041

@Massimo
As it does not help to watch the video all over again, would you mind
uploading the code of the application ised in that video?

And the source code of t2.py.

I will branch out the code of the web2conf application. Are there any
other exmaples for applications based on T3 that I can learn from?

Thanks in advance,
Timmie