Thanks. And I'm actually relieved, the 100 digits allowance had made me
worried about speed. However, I think you now reject all negative numbers,
because:

>>> str(-42).isdigit()
False

None of the many examples (and thus maybe none of your tests? don't know
the system well yet) try negative numbers, btw.