This helps. You are right there is a problem with logout next. That is now
fixed in trunk based on your suggestion. The problem about login I cannot
reproduce.

I deleted your other post. Never post your admin password. That would give
full access to your server to everybody. Make sure you change the password
immediately.

Massimo