Very cool, 10x! :)

However, I seem to have a problem getting the body of the request object
some of the times (I think when using ajax).
In cases in which the object is a "true" *<cStringIO.SringO>* object, the
*,getvalue()
*method works.
But sometimes it is some kind of file-wrapper thing, and it does not have
that method...
Even more bizarre, is the fact that when doing a *type(<obj>).__name__* on
the request-body, it ALWAYS returns* StringO*, even when the debugger
clearly shows it to be a file-wrapper.
And when doing *str(type(<obj>))* on it, it ALWAYS returns *<cStringIO.SringO>
- *even when the debugger clearly shows it to be a file-wrapper.
And doing* isinstace(<obj>, file) *ALWAYS returns *False *- even when the
debugger clearly shows it to be a file-wrapper.
Looks like someone worked really hard to make this extremely confusing and
difficult... Or did not anticipate this use-case...
What should I do?