Hi,

 I'm trying to quickly set up a website w/o prior experience. Pretty
familiar with Python and hence leaning towards web2py
since I heard good things and am impressed by the support/community around
it.

I am going to use AppEngine for backend store with NDB API, and am
considering Twitter boostrap for UI as well since my friend who'll work
with me knows bootstrap decently.

This is the other one I'm considering,
https://github.com/coto/gae-boilerplate
It has a bunch of things set up that I need (gae ndb, twitter bootstrap,
login support etc)
but my main worry is that there does not seem to be as much
traction/support around it as web2py.

Am I going along the right path?
Is the integration with GAE and twitter bootstrap easy and tried before so
that I can focus on building my app?  (sorry my search so far in this group
did not throw up anything obvious)

many thanks in advance!!