Hi,

I want to fetch all the auth_group list of a user from auth_user mapping
auth_membership.

    query = db((db.auth_group.id==db.auth_membership.group_id) &
(db.auth_user.id==db.auth_membership.user_id) &
(db.auth_user.id==auth.user.id)).select(db.auth_group.ALL)
*    # When I do the return over here, I am able to see the required data.
But when I send it to the SQLFORM.grip it through the execption given below*
*    #return dict(table=where)

                              *
    displayFields = [db.auth_group.role, db.auth_group.description]
    displayHeaders = {'auth_group.role': T('Role'),
'auth_group.description' : T('Description')}
    table = SQLFORM.grid(query,
                         #left=left,

                         fields=displayFields,
                         headers=displayHeaders,
                         deletable=False,
                         create=True,
                         editable=False,
                         details=False,
                         csv=False,
                         links=[lambda row: A("Edit",
_href=URL('manage_group', args=[row.id]))],

                         paginate=10)
    return dict(table=table)

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/www-data/web2py/gluon/restricted.py", line 212, in restricted
    exec ccode in environment
  File "/home/www-data/web2py/applications/Telematics/controllers/group.py"
<http://127.0.0.1:8000/admin/default/edit/Telematics/controllers/group.py>,
line 64, in <module>
  File "/home/www-data/web2py/gluon/globals.py", line 194, in <lambda>
    self._caller = lambda f: f()
  File "/home/www-data/web2py/gluon/tools.py", line 3022, in f
    return action(*a, **b)
  File "/home/www-data/web2py/applications/Telematics/controllers/group.py"
<http://127.0.0.1:8000/admin/default/edit/Telematics/controllers/group.py>,
line 22, in list_groups
    paginate=10)
  File "/home/www-data/web2py/gluon/sqlhtml.py", line 1861, in grid
    db = query._db
AttributeError: 'Rows' object has no attribute '_db'