Massimo removed the website - no publicity to them -  I will not repeat the
URL.

I wrote notes on ALL (and there are MANY) the different addresses, none of
which seem to be associated to any real name (and there are many names
things are registered under);

I decided NOT to post that here.  I don't remember if PayPal had a
disconnected phone number (notes not in front of me at the moment, but I
believe so, based on what they asked me to do...) - but I think the site
they had listed led to _yet more_ registry "whois" entry, where _one_ phone
number was actually NOT disconnected,  was answered by a (puportedly
confused) human.

This person has posted on this group before.