I would recommend you run the Web2Py from Source (since the whole thing is
all python, you can just run it without compiling anything). I would
recommend you do it with gevent, as that may give better performance on
Windows. Also, you can lookup those error lines and potentially fix them (
or just run the trunk version). If you run compiled, you are likely running
on an older python (2.5 or whatever it was compiled with), so you have the
added benefit that you can control your version of Python easier.