Hi all,

I have a SQLFORM with an onvalidation on the form.accepts(), but it's not
working. It skips the onvalidation function...

Here is what i try (or just like it):

def my_form_processing(form):
    c = form.vars.a * form.vars.b
    if c < 0:
       form.errors.b = 'a*b cannot be negative'
    else:
       form.vars.c = c

def insert_numbers():
   form = SQLFORM(db.numbers)
   if form.process(onvalidation=my_form_processing).accepted:
       session.flash = 'record inserted'
       redirect(URL())
   return dict(form=form)

But i'm not getting in the 'function my_form_processing'. When i change the
onvalidation to: 'onvalidation=my_form_processing()' and i remove the
'form' in 'def my_form_processing(form)' i do get into the function, but
then i don't have the form vars that i need to process.

Can this be a bug in Web2py? I'm using version
2.7.4-stable+timestamp.2013.10.14.15.16.29

Thanks in advance!
Remco