Yarko:
Thanks for the png's.  My version says that I'm running 1.62.1 as
well, and that my version is current, but this is not what I see on
my
admin website.  I'm running this under Vista.  I guess my version must
be just slightly older than yours, unless this is a bug.  I am working
with the downloaded version and not the one compiled from the latest
source.  Perhaps this accounts for the difference?

Mike