Thanks Andreas.

Sorry I've made a mistake. "Now in the company page, I want to show only
images from the "1" gallery."

With "images = db(db.int_table_galleries_images.gallery.id==1).select()"
I'm still having all images, also from gallery.id==2.
I've also tried with "images =
db(db.int_table_galleries_images.gallery<http://db.int_table_galleries_images.gallery.id>==1).select()"

(without id).

I have all rows.