On Tuesday, October 29, 2013 6:35:27 AM UTC-7, Andreas Wienes wrote:

> This could help for the very first orientation http://learn-web2py.com/.

I like it!

You might want to take a look at
<http://mercurial.selenic.com/wiki/BeginnersGuides>
to choose a tutorial for Hg.  I believe the red-bean book is being updated
as an Mercurial project, but I don't think they've released an "RC1" yet.

Also, note that Web2Py admin includes hooks into Mercurial ... it finds the
installed Hg on your system and provides 1-button commits.  (There might be
an issue with find Mercurial if you are using TortoiseHg on Windows ...
more investigation needed.)

BTW, I've taken the liberty of adding Web2Py to the list on this Mercurial
Wiki page:
<http://mercurial.selenic.com/wiki/ProjectsWithSynchronizedMercurialRepositories>

And this is another good source control introduction:
<http://www.ericsink.com/vcbe/>
(Examples in git, mercurial, and Eric's employer's system)

/dps