This is still an issue issue. Clicking the Edit button for myapp at the
web2py admin interface (http://127.0.0.1:8000/admin/default/myapp) brings
up the interface after a very long wait. This is reproducible. Smaller
apps, like the web2py welcome and examples app, load quickly when I click
the Edit button ... in around a second or so. But my main app, which is
quite complex, takes forever to load when I click the Edit button. This is
really slowing down debug when I want to go into the db and make a change,
especially since I get logged out of the admin interface after a short
while. Any thoughts?