Hello, good afternoon ...

Guys, this newcomer on the ne ... in my project I organized the code in
which were created via code tables / fields in database postgresql, give
everything was working, I added in curiosity but a line to create another
field in a table already exists ... checked qo field was created, there I
already deleted within the postgresql this field manual ... dai ready, the
system does not open more ... hence I deleted the entire database to start
the generation of the tables, but it gives the error:

I realized doing some tests here .. q if I take this line:

session.connect (request, response, db = db)

does not appear the error, but also does not create tables .... rss

ta this line just below the connection of the database ...

Traceback

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\web2py\gluon\main.py", line 461, in wsgibase
    session._try_store_in_db(request, response)
  File "C:\web2py\gluon\globals.py", line 1078, in _try_store_in_db
    record_id = table.insert(**dd)
  File "C:\web2py\gluon\dal.py", line 8781, in insert
    ret =  self._db._adapter.insert(self, self._listify(fields))
  File "C:\web2py\gluon\dal.py", line 1250, in insert
    raise e
ProgrammingError: ERRO:  relação "web2py_session_info_saude" não existe
LINE 1: INSERT INTO web2py_session_info_saude(client_ip,locked,modif...