On 4 November 2013 16:47, Richard Vézina <ml.richard.vez...@gmail.com>wrote:

> What the "if 'auth' in globals():" for??

If you have it to make sure user it logged you can use the and/or tricks :

> if auth.user and auth.has_membership('managers'):

Yes, that is a better way of doing it.  My configuration worked for about a
year and suddenly stopped working.
I must add that the problem is on the production server and not on the
development computer.  The code is the same.

Changing the line to use auth.user and ... did not make any difference in
behavious on either computer.

> If you remove it what happen?
>
> Then the Documentation menu gets displayed with the other menus.

Thanks for your attention.  I will investigate further.

Regards
Johann