I would like to have my layout (divs) resize if the user resizes the web
browser.  I already switched the CSS of my divs to percentages, but it's
not working.  It seems to me that I need to change some part of the default
layout but I'm lost as to what that is (couldn't find anything that looked
relevant in web2py.css).  I'm not using a left or right sidebar, so all of
my content is in the middle...I suppose in <div
class="{{=middle_columns}}"> as seen in layout.html.

I'm new to CSS and unfamiliar with the web2py default layout.  Could
someone please give me a pointer to which parts I need to change so that
things will resize with the browser window?

Thanks