Possible...

[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager]Data source name not found and no default
driver specified.
This usually happens in one of the following scenarios:

   - you referenced your connection incorrectly (e.g. spelled the DSN name,
   or one of the DSN-less string components wrong);
   - you referenced a DSN that doesn't exist;
   - the user connecting to the DSN or DSN-less connection doesn't have
   access to the information stored in the registry (see KB
#306345<http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/306345>
   );
   - you used an English or localized driver detail for your connection
   string when your system is not set up in that language (see KB
#174655<http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/174655>);
   or,
   - you are missing the connection string entirely (this can happen if you
   maintain your connection string in a session variable, and your sessions
   aren't working; see Article #2157<http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2157>
   ).

http://tutorials.aspfaq.com/8000xxxxx-errors/80004005-errors.html