Is there a way I can control the values assigned to the checkboxes in my
SQL grid (selectable=True)?  My queries end up to be something like this:

 (((block_info.json_dir_id = json_dir.id) AND (json_dir.build = 'unknown'))AND
(json_dir.program = 'test'))

and my issue is that the checkboxes' values are the corresponding ids from
the json_dir table.  But I want the value to be the id from the block_info
table.  I've tried rearranging the order of the parts of my queries,
changing the order the tables are defined in the model, but can't figure
this out.