Dear Massimo,

Thanks for this. I am very interested in streaming audio with web2py.

However:

   - When I implemented on my local server, the streaming players *seemed
   to not appear* for uploaded .mp3 files.
   - When I implemented on WebFaction, the streaming players *appear to
   flash when the page is refreshed and then disappear again*.

I am viewing with Firefox 25.0.1. on Windows XP sp3.

Since I began to write this post, I did a little research. I now believe
that this is a Windows XP problem.

The w3schools site says here <http://www.w3schools.com/html/html5_audio.asp>for
MP3:

NO
> *Update:* Firefox 21 running on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, and
> Android now supports MP3

So no good for MP3 on Windows XP. Not a web2py problem. A .wav file works
great *both locally and on* *webFaction*.

Thanks again, Massimo.

Love and peace,

Joe