> OK. My real doubt is more about how uwsgi works. It scanned through many
> files and probably loaded quite a bit of those in memory. When a new
> process is spawned, will this (buffer) be passed to that? If so, it is
> better to increase the limit. On the other than hand, if it is some
> bootstrap process that is taking memory and other processes that come
> along
> won't take a lot of memory, I would rather let this die and spawn a new
> one.

Unless you enable caching or queueing, or other shared memory features,
the memory usage of uWSGI itself is between 800k and 1.8 megs. All of the
other memory is related to the language vm (python) and your app.

What you need to check if the memory usage grows after each request. In
such a case you a have a leak to spot in your app.
--
Roberto De Ioris
http://unbit.it