Hi.

I've saw here how is it possible to customize a single row view from a
sqlform.grid:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/single$20datable$20record$20formatting/web2py/jZ1nkcIUcKc/EpvAuAL_VXYJ

What I don't know is how calling single row data.
For example you have this sqlform.grid in the controller:
def products_listing():
    fields =
(db.products.code,db.products.description,db.products.brand,db.products.pdf_path)
    grid = SQLFORM.grid(db.products, fields=fields)
    return dict(grid=grid)

And in the view:
{{if request.args and request.args[-3] == 'view':}} #So here is my single
row view
    #How can I call fields ?
              db.products.code
              db.products.description