Hi Massimo, All,
        I have written a software using web2py for tracking tickets,
project, etc .It's called BugBusterOnline. [ Can be accessed after
installing through .w2p file]  version 3 . Can be accessed with these
credentials –

 *workspace*: system ,

*username *- sysadmin,

*password *– admin123#

Since this is a big file (13.01MB), I have uploaded it here –

http://www.flockbird.com/<http://www.flockbird.com/web2py.app.BBOnline.compiled.w2p>

 (Index page- follow the download link)

Can we post this as a new appliance? Currently closed source. Let me know
what you think.

*Features - *

   1. Ticketing with collaboration support for *Ticket View* along with
   file attachment
   2. Patch Tracking
   3. Multiple users interface
   4. Multiple workspace support
   5. Project Management
   6. Time-sheet tracking of team members
   7. Change Management Basic
   8. Alerts module Basic
   9. To Do module Basic
   10. Graphical Analyzers in Utilities section.
   11. Track reviews of team members
   12. Sends formatted emails for new tickets, updates to tickets (make
   sure you have first configured email server correctly). Can control which
   emails we can send. Sends mail to self or team
   13. Extensive PDF reporting (*requires the user to have reportlab
   unzipped in web2py folder *) or installed on system [Currently PDF
   reports do not include reports for time-sheet, project management and
   reviews] I'll add these in next iteration of this software
   14. DB - is currently SQLite (Can we switched to something else with
   some efforts)
   15. Help file not included as it was not updated (old version v2.7), can
   be requested if needed.

*Recommended way to Use/Configure BugBuster- *

   - Login using sysadmin credentials
   - Add email server - from setup section (*works well with gmail
   settings)*
   - Add users first which can be added as  team members
   - Demo data is inserted in it.
   - Go to BugBuster configuration section. Add all needed details
   - Set user settings (user rights is still a WIP)
   - Add a new project and then you can start using BugBuster to track
   tickets etc

 Thanks! to the wonderful web2py community. I simply love the way web2py
works and how much a person can be achieve using it with less efforts.
Thanks! Massimo.

And last but not the least - let me know what you think of the software.
All suggestions are welcome. It can be downloaded directly from below link
from my site.
Download Direct link:
http://www.flockbird.com/views/default/web2py.app.BBOnline.compiled.w2p

Thanks!