Dear web2py Community,

There were problems for me as well, but now they cleared up. On winXpSp3, I
had my Firefox-25.0.1 opened while i did an extract into C:\web2py. So then
[as best as i remember]:

   - I checked to see if the upgrade happened by refreshing the admin page.
   *result* Version did not change.
   - So i left the browser open. Turned off the server & turned it on
   again. *result* new welcome page appeared.
   - i clicked on the admin interface button. *result*:
      - ticket appeared  so i clicked on the link *result*:
      - ticket appeared  so i clicked on the link *result*:
      - ticket appeared
      - i closed all the browser tabs & shut down &  restarted the server
   *result*:
      - ALL IS WELL ??? It seems OK.
      - ajax in the startup ???

The C:\web2py\logs directory is empty.

I hope this adds some light to the subject.

Love and peace,

Joe