Is there a way to default the option widget to the current field value?
The thing is that when you edit a form, the option widget always defaults
to empty (you need to make a selection even if the field already contains a
value). I'm quite sure a lot of users will not notice that the select is
empty, overriding the existing value upon save. They should however need to
be able to change the value if they choose to. I prefer to do it from the
controller side if possible.