I have watched the first few videos and they are so helpful for a beginner
like myself, I would like to thank you for these! I would also like to
request that you share the source code, I have been using the videos as
reference and its a pain to try to find the parts that explained xyz
 functionality... Also being a beginner it would really be helpful to see
more on the DAL maybe just more use cases the terminal code you showed was
nice however Im missing the bridge on how to properly display retrieved
data in the view and how to properly set up form params