I currently have 2 submit buttons in a form. When a user clicks on one of
them, it changes both submit input values to "Working..."

I looked into web2py.js and tried applying the suggestion there for
preventing "Working.." from showing up on the buttons

/*if you don't want to see "working..." on buttons, replace the following
      * two lines with this one
      * el.data('w2p_disable_with', el[method]());
      */

This would be fine with 1 submit button. However, with 2 submit buttons,
the value of the 2nd submit button is changed to the value of the 1st.

For example, button 1 text is "Save", and button 2 text is "Post", clicking
on either will change button 2 text to "Save" (after applying the
suggestions from web2py.js

Is there any way to disable the changing of the value/text of the submit
input on submission (for multiple submit buttons in 1 form)?