Dear James,

First, thank you very much for the response, and taking the effort to try
out the application on GAE.

The *app.yaml* file I am using is configured just as you have stated.

runtime: python27
threadsafe: true

- url: .*
  script: gaehandler.wsgiapp    # WSGI (Python 2.7 only)
  secure: optional

I also have the *wsgihandler.py* and *gaehandler.py* in the *root web2py
folder* — *I think it was already there to begin with and I did not tamper
with it at all.*

I have used the same application and app.yaml file to upload the
application to GAE before. Since I got a new computer, installed python2.7
and the latest w2p and GAE-launcher, I was trying to see if everything is
set up right and working. But it seems that it is not working once uploaded
to GAE, whether it is from my new computer or even my old computer.

QUESTION

Were you able to upload and run the application on GAE? Did the Forms
appear and insert-append records properly?

Eagerly awaiting your reply.

Gratefully,

PRACHI