that bsm select looks already way better than the standard w2p
implementation.
My requirements are pick 0-max ingredience. All ingredience have to be in
the ingredience table. no ingredient can be picket twice.
I don't need the default or most common 10 stuff. Just a simple way to pick
quite a few out off a table with close to 500 entries (and rising).