I am running Web2py on a Raspberry Pi and accessing the Admin Interface via
a browser on a Windows 8.1 PC. Since upgrading to the latest version I can
no longer edit default.py. When I try I get a 'blank' edit screen with the
'Files Toggle', + A -' etc buttons at the top and the 'Powered by Web2py'
footer - but nothing in between. I can edit my Views, db files and Modules,
and I can peek default.py but always this blank screen whenever I try
to edit it. It is my longest file at just over 800 lines, but it worked
fine before I upgraded.

I have tried both IE and Chrome with the same results. Any ideas?

Richard